Thanks so much for stopping by! I am working through #creative52 written by Lindsay Adler with several other photographers. It is an intense project requiring one shoot a week and I need some subjects and collaborators!
Here's what I need for the next few weeks. I am excited to start working on these. Personal projects in photography are some of the most fun and creatively rewarding experiences we'll ever do together! :D If you fit the description in one or more of the model calls, please email me a headshot or snapshot of yourself to email@example.com.
* Male Nurse, Firefighter, or EMT that has permission for me to photograph them "on the job"
* Female model age 22 - 30, size 2 - 10, short playful hair with unique facial features
* An artist who is willing to collaborate (help design a backdrop/scene or do hair & makeup or produce awesome jewelry, etc).
* Male model age 24 - 36, muscular, small frame - this shoot will require nudity and body painting
* Ballet Dancer - age 16 + with traditional ballet dancer body form
* Male or Female "power" businessperson
* Fisherman/Male Model age 60+
* Female model age 18+ for boudoir session
Take a look at the few weeks that I have done so far :D
Week 1: Create an Image Based on a Single Color
Young Apollo(C)Rachel St Photography 40965931511
Week 4: Use Negative Space
Ranjana(C)Rachel St Photography 40965931511
Week 5: Create a Symmetrical Image
Balance(C)Rachel St Photography 40965931511